Pics of my bikes

Home Forums Members’ bikes Pics of my bikes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Watty
    Participant

Hi all, I’ve been asked to post some pics of my bikes but being a child of the fifties I can’t figure out how to do it; help please, cheers, Watty.

Gix
    Participant

See here…..
    https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/update/7

Full explaination there, if you are still having problems drop me a private message and I will help you out![;)]

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Watty
    Participant

Thanks for the great advice, here are my bikes; the R100RS is up for sale to make garage space if anyones interested, Watty.
    triumph-sprint00-98-bikepics-438048.jpg
    bmw-r100rs-88-bikepics-438047.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Watty. Welcome along. I’ve edited your post so you can see how it’s done, you have to use img tags. Click on ‘edit reply’ to see how it is written.

Drop an advert for the RS (with some more details) into the buy and sell section if you want. Looks in good condition.

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Radar

Good looking machines Watty, what u looking at for the Beemer? Not my cupa tea, but they are sought after. That looks like quite a late model of its type.

I could murder a curry

Watty
    Participant

Hi, it’s a 1988 model with every extra and it’s up fpr around £1700; I’d better not expand further as I’m in the wrong forum, cheers, Watty.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Cheers Watty, for posting pics of yer bikes Lol! And great looking pics too! Like the top one Lol! Looks some real grin power there Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.