Photo Licence

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Photo Licence

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Be careful (in the UK) when exchanging your old licence for a new picture one, I watched BBC TVs Watchdog tonight, and there have been many cases of the DVLA loosing record of people having passed their bike test.
    People have to re-take their test!! At their own expense. Check your licence has an A. This the bike catergory.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

But surely it says on old license you have full bike license? Must watch out for that one….still havent replaced mine that got nicked, have got counterpart but the robbing b*stards want £19.50 for a new photocard![:(!]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

They need proof of passing. Take a copy of your old licence before sending it off. Has been affecting HGV and PSV licence holders too!

GSF K1
    Participant

Interesting that they said on Watchdog that you need to show your old licence as proof of having the particular grade for driving certain vehicles…. surely you’ve just given THEM your previous licence?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? As with most cases having to return in your previous license to get it updated, and this is when the [email protected] up happens.

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

GSF K1
    Participant

Ohh. yes, and they stated that a photocopy may not be accepted as this could be a forgery.

Ragdoll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Ohh. yes, and they stated that a photocopy may not be accepted as this could be a forgery.

That’s interesting. When I did my CBT the other day, the instructor told me to send a copy as the DVLA were notorious for losing your proof of passing!

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Be careful (in the UK) when exchanging your old licence for a new picture one, I watched BBC TVs Watchdog tonight, and there have been many cases of the DVLA loosing record of people having passed their bike test.
    People have to re-take their test!! At their own expense. Check your licence has an A. This the bike catergory.

Happened to me – and had to do that cbt sh!t too…..

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Digger
    Participant

If the police can check wether you have passed your test on the DVLA data base then why can`t the DVLA check their own data base and see if you have the letter A on the old licsence.Mmmmmmm!

Take it easy out there

GSF K1
    Participant

Probably cos some Romanian tit they pay peanuts to enter data on a computer has been hitting the wrong buttons and deleting all your history!!!!! But its filling the gap in the skills vaccuum!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.