Oulton Park revisited saga

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Oulton Park revisited saga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    prezzo
    Participant

hello strangers have been mad busy lately so thought id let you all know im still breathing as no doubt digger has told you all i came off the bike at oulton park no damage to me and the bike suffered only faring damage. that can be sorted without too much hassle and it was due a respray anyway. loved the day and managed to get the bike in running order to go back on the track, but rain stopped play, Great experience coming off at about 100 mph, no panic just cool headed and laid the bike down on its side as i couldnt make it round the second of the double apex . (due to someone stealing my line). thats my excuse anyway. slid onto the gravel the bike stopped very quickly and i carried on for about 10 mtrs flat on my back finishing in a stylish backward roll and back onto my feet as u see on telly pissed myself laughing. looked at the bike and was full of glee to see it was still in good nick. got back to the pits and sorted it to be able to ride it home. thumbs up to crowey as he came past me so he knew i was ok. by the way he blitzed everyone on the track again as he does so naturally

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Radar

Liked the description of your landing. What score did the Russian judge give you???

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiya Prezzo Lol! Concur with Radar, very good description of yer landing!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Scouser
    Participant

Glad to ear yer OK prezzo lad, I knew yer shudda kept doze stabilisers on!

Be seen and be Safe!

prezzo
    Participant

thanx for the concern peeps the russians give me a perfect 10 by the way

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Radar

We will have to start calling you Olga!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.