OMG pooing myself!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe OMG pooing myself!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Ouch, bet you didn’t know when you had the dragons tattooed that you’d be moving them closer together one day. Reminds me of a joke, this should cheer you up:

A woman is frustrated with her love life because her husband has a massive crush on Brigitte Bardot and ignores her completely. To win back his attentions, she goes to a tattooist to have the letters ‘BB’ tattooed on her breasts. The tattooist warns her that age and gravity will probably make this unattractive later in life, and suggests she have the tattoo on her arse instead. She agrees, and bends over to receive a ‘B’ on each buttock. When her husband gets home from work that night, she greets him by turning around, bending over and lifting her dress to expose the artwork. ‘What do you think?’ says the wife. ‘Who the hell’s Bob?’ asks her husband.

Glad you are back home and on the mend Julia.

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahaha :D

Ooof, that looks sore Julia!  Speedy recovery please. When do you get the stitches and drain out?

Gix
    Participant

the took the drain out before i came home, they are staples not stitches chick, they come out on 24th i think they said, gotta a letter with instructions and dates on, plus letter for doc which zoe is taking up to surgery later for me.

I am sore, every muscle aches, even my neck and arms, and just feel very weak, but i normally heal well so hoping i will heal quickly this time.

Not supposed to sit for more than a few minutes, or stand for more than a few minutes, been told to spend the first few weeks lying down (how boring!) but am doing my best to be good lol pills help cos they knock me out a bit lol

Scouser
    Participant

Get well soon Gix..take it easy

ses310

Ouch! Speedy recovery Gix

Radar

Get well soon kid, time I popped in to say hello methinks!

Gix
    Participant

yeah it is radar!!!
    Have had 1 or 2 issues the past few days, mainly with the hospital not discharging me correctly, but sorted now. staples being removed on tuesday, dressing was finally changed today by district nurse.
    Hoping to start a little bit of gentle walking exercise in the next day or 2, have to sort myself out because my stallion meets his first wife next thursday lol

ses310

How are you getting on now Gix?

Gix
    Participant

I’m sore, still feel very bruised and the tablets are knocking me about a bit, tried to start cutting down but that didnt work out too well lol
    The area is still quite swollen, and it actually feels like a cut inside (which it is granted but didnt expect to actually feel like it was right deep down and dirty lol) and have had some nerve pain so a bit worried and disappointed. I see the consultant in september for post op, so will know whats going on inside hopefully, but its all the way down in Worcester!!!

Radar

Worcester is on our turf, drop in on your way home if you can.

Good to see you the other day, I was most impressed with the telly tubby impression!

Gix
    Participant

Worcester is on our turf, drop in on your way home if you can.

Good to see you the other day, I was most impressed with the telly tubby impression!

hahahaha yes, you and thumper caught me at my worst lol still in pj’s how bad is that lol

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.