OMG pooing myself!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe OMG pooing myself!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I have my pre op tomorrow and operation on monday, a bit freaked out that its moms birthday monday, and yes…I hate hospitals and the thought of being put under again and them messing with my spine and major nerves frightens the hell outta me.
    So I may not be around for a few days/week or so come monday, dunno what 3g signal in hozzy will be like.
    Hopefully tho, this time next year I will be wizzing around on the K2 again…

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hey Julia, thanks for the update. Good luck with the op, I’m sure you’ll get some performance increasing mods while you’re in theatre that’ll help you go even faster!  ;D

If it’s any consolation, my back is killing me at the moment, off to the osteo tomorrow!

slim
    Participant

I hope all goes well gix, get well & back on here soon  ;)

katana
    Participant

Good luck and Get Well soon

Gix
    Participant

thanks folks,

ID good luck at osteo tomorrow!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

It pales into insignificance when I think of your op.

Just a thought, are you likely to be taller after this operation?  ;D

Gix
    Participant

lmao no unfortunately (or fortunately lol), I should, in theory, be shorter lol

pre op done today, have to be at St Cross hospital for 7.30am monday morning (that’ll please his highness lol)

How did osteo go?

Radar

Best of luck with the operatipn Julia, hope all goes well.

Buzz
    Participant

Hope it went well!  Best wishes.

HippoDrones
    Participant

(((hugs))) :) x

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Osteo was good thanks but I’m suffering more pain over the last few days. Will be seeing him again on Tuesday. As I said, compared to your op it’s like a bruise.

Enjoy your early start and hope all goes well tomorrow. St Cross Hospital, is that the one in Rugby?

Gix
    Participant

yes rugby, very tired, sore, sore throat from tube, groggy, feel like done 10 rounds with tyson, but im home. thanks for well wishes. got pics of scar if anyone interested lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

stick ’em up then Gix :D  glad you are home safe now x

Gix
    Participant

pics on phone, nurse took it whilst she was changing dressing and removing drain, will upload tp pb and post in morning, bushed now, pills and sleep for me, ealiest nighy ive had in months lol

Gix
    Participant

here ya go, 7 staples holding a rather neat scar, have lost the gap between the dragons but at least it doesnt look too bad. hole with tube is drain.

ace107e9.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.