Old but damn good!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Old but damn good!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Its the test of the big twins in france some years back, the VTR, Biposto and the TL, most of the filming is done by Shakey and Frost, exellent!

Fast Bikes Big Twin test

Oh and its 28 minuttes long so grab a coffee first![;)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Cuppa at the ready!! :D

max
    Participant

f**kin shit hot loved every minuet[:D][:D][:D]crazy t**ts[:D]

Gix
    Participant

I know they are absolute nutters! All in the name of entertainment LOL[:o)]

Radar

That is seriously OUT THERE!! Wild, wild stuff. The wheelies over a crest!!!! That TLR looked plain scary

Digger
    Participant

Fooking hell,thats awsome.

GSF K1
    Participant

Bloody eck … that TL doesnt like bends!!!

Gix
    Participant

and Frosty is STILL throwing bikes across tarmac!!!![:o)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

f**king hell they are mental… that TL was like a rock…

Poor frosty… that’s a f**king awful feeling coming off like that…
    Then again if you will go riding like a c**t all day long what do you expect?

Anyone who’s had a crash before… try telling me your gut didn’t sink when he came off…mine did [B)]

Gix
    Participant

Actually once I realised he was ok I laughed, but then was shocked, then laughed again cos it werent his bike remember, they were doing the V twin test for Fast Bikes magazine, think Frosty still does some road test for them.[:o)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Mixed bag of emotions, but it’s always terrorfying when you crash, no matter how much of a ‘pro’ you are…

Be carefull ladies and gents, as we saw it can happen all to easily when you’re having a little too much fun with the cornering hehe

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

Mixed bag of emotions, but it’s always terrorfying when you crash, no matter how much of a ‘pro’ you are…

Be carefull ladies and gents, as we saw it can happen all to easily when you’re having a little too much fun with the cornering hehe

I know what its like to crash Levi, but saying that, have not crashed through my own fault, been sideswiped, been hit from behind, and been involved in SMIDSY (though I hit a stationary car in my attempt to “escape” rather than hitting car that initially pulled out on me), but at the end of the day, they were pushing it a long time before he lost it, was hardly surprising, and it was someone elses bike!![:p]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Aahah SMIDSY that’s what my crash was :P

I don’t fancie the other two much though, especially being sideswiped :/

second time I binned it doing a slow left-U turn on the training pad, that was funny hehe

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

I don’t fancie the other two much though, especially being sideswiped :/

I kept it upright and wrestled it to side of road and the bugger legged it. Post is in crash forum.

Gix
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.