Now this is low!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Now this is low!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ses310

A THIEF stole a man’s motorcycle after he was left seriously injured at the side of the road.

Glenn Hawkins, 35, suffered a broken collarbone, punctured lung and two cracked ribs after a collision with a cyclist in Bristol city centre.

Shortly after, the thief pretended to be a good samaritan, acting as though he was moving the Kawasaki to the side of the but instead of aiding he took off on his bike.

Speaking to the Daily Mail from his hospital bed, Hawkins said: “I was pretty annoyed and that’s putting it lightly.

“If I had got hold of him, he would have ended up in the hospital bed next to me. Now I just want to get my bike back.”

Hawkins had only owned his ZX-6R for one month and was on his way to taking the bike for its first service when the accident happened last Wednesday.

Read more: https://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news–general-news/thief-steals-bike-from-injured-rider/21161.html#ixzz22zM1lKRS

Gix
    Participant

Scum of the earth!

Radar

Hard to believe that people can sink so low  />:(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->
</div><!-- .reply -->

</li><!-- .bbp-body -->

<li class=

Author
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.