Not so New Member – Newer Bike

Home Forums Members’ bikes Not so New Member – Newer Bike

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    toggsy
    Participant

Nobody seen it on their travels this weekend then????????

It’s somewhere between Matlock and Birmingham…….I think……It’s black and erm!!!!! it’s metal and eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm!

OOOOO it’s Black, did I allready say that?

Anyhow if anyone sees it please PM me and I’ll collect it, OOOOOOO there should be a screw near it too……

Coz knowing my luck if the Miracle happened and by some wierd twist of unbelievable fortune someone did find it, Kawasaki would probably charge me about 15 quid for the Bleedin’ screw Oh and Plus VAT as well..[:(!]

toggsy
    Participant

take it no one has seen it then?[:(]

Gix
    Participant

Well I did look when I was out yesterday but sorry no joy! Was maybe going a little fast to spot it![:p]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Had a little (3 -4 mile or so), blast on the Toggsy’s mobile on the way to Bassetts Pole on Tuesday. I have to admit it is a cracking bike and I was very impressed.
    The engine really dominates the bike, lending it an aggressive, urgent air that my T cat slightly lacks. I don’t think it is significantly quicker in raw terms, but the feeel is there.
    The handling was excellent and the bike felt very stable in a couple of high speed bends I rode around.
    The brakes whilst ultimately working well have a alarming soft lever feel.

Overall a superb machine and very easy to see why they are so popular.

Nice one Toggsy and cheers for the go.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Radar

Hard to believe this was 10 years ago!!

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.