Not so New Member – Newer Bike

Home Forums Members’ bikes Not so New Member – Newer Bike

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Oh dear! Radar? Have you a serious bone in your body? LOL!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Good you have no damage, bike no worries bro, easy to repair. [:0]

GSF K1
    Participant

If its cosmetic scratches dont fret.. as long as nothing “expensive” gets seriously buggered, you can still enjoy your wheels!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

toggsy
    Participant

Thanks for the thought guys and girls….

HEH! I get it back on Tuesday Yipeeeee! Can you believe that Kawasaki charge £1.10 Plus VAT for a bleedin’ screw for the indicator lense, BLOODY £1.10 Plus VAT……robbin’ B’s

Will be tip-toeing for a while though especially round small islands by Farrari garages…..

heh! when I get it back I can post a picture of it on the forum!!!!!!!!! see if anyone can see the difference…………..

Don’t all shout at once….. OK I won’t….ID’ll shout at me again for wasting pages…….well it wasn’t my fault…. it was the errrmmmmm! Ok it was my fault [:D]

GSF K1
    Participant

Dont forget to make the most out of that screw!!!!! Maybe post a piccy of it?!?!?!?!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Radar

You can’t beat a good screw!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

GSF K1 dont encourage him!!!!!![:0] We’ll have 25 pics of a screw (no not that kind!) next!!!!![:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Right where’s that camera??????????

Mind, it is a nice screw a very nice screw, a very very nice screw

It looks really really nice next to my nice new lens, when any of us meet up you must remind me to show you my nice new screw…..

Infact it’s that nice I might have to buy another 3 for the other lenses,

What do you think? Answers on a postcard to:

Pissed off bald git who had to pay £1.10 PLUS VAT for a bleedin’ screw
    PO Box 600
    Mug House
    Rip Off Lane
    Wellandtrulyshaftedingham
    (Rip Off)UK[:(!]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Not bitter at all then…….

If it helps, I just bought 250 from Screwfix for £1.05 (inc VAT and delivery)

Radar

Yeah, but he would need a bike with a 125 indicators!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

PMSL!!!

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Yeh! like the Murphey’s “I’m not Bitter”

Bet none of your 250 screws are as nice as my ONE LITTLE 10mm long one………….

Someone came up with a good idea today at work, I cold perhaps sell the old screw on E Bay for 35p dya think someone will buy it?

By the way radar I’d need 250 indicators because only one per lens, Nah nah! smart arse!!!!!![^]

Gix
    Participant

Hey! Someones trying to sell half a box of out of date jaffa cakes on Ebay so reckon you may stand a good chance of shifting that there screw!!!!! Carefull how you word the ad though…..you may get done for soliciting!! LOL![;)]

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

******WANTED******

Bar end cap for ZX6R bloody thing fell off…….

Please apply within……..[:D]

Gix
    Participant

*******Wanted*******

Kawasaki ZX6R for bar end cap…..

[:p]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.