Not so New Member – Newer Bike

Home Forums Members’ bikes Not so New Member – Newer Bike

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    toggsy
    Participant

Originally posted by toggsy

Well here she is my new baby.

Nice ain’t she.[:D]Proud father……..

zx6r_real_one.jpgzx6r_real_one_front.jpg

[:D]

Sorry about all the windows used ID thought I’d got it sussed, but obviously not, OOPS! thoguth i was editing it[:I]
    Worth seeing a few times though don’t ya think?

GSX Rat
    Participant

shame they dont do a black one, especially a black one with all that plastic rubbish chucked away……..

[:p]

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

speedy claire
    Participant

Wow nice bike………… looks lovely in pink and green [:)]

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

toggsy
    Participant

Thank you Speedy, thought the pink one might appeal to the girlies.

I reckon GSX Hooligan like the pink one too but is just afraid to say, bit of a closet Barbie Lover I reckon hahahha!

I mean……….. a Black one with no plastic? Come on!!!!!!!!

What cover up!!!!!!!!1[:D]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Very nice dear!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Oooer that lime one hurts my eyes LOL!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Hooligan

shame they dont do a black one, especially a black one with all that plastic rubbish chucked away……..

[:p]

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

They did do a black one, well black and silver actually, (bloke a few doors down from me had one till last year – he now has a zook, better bike he reckons *hides*) but the silver is just decals….easily removed. Afraid that its gloss black though, not blackboard paint…..
    Nice bike anyway Toggsy, but then I do like sportsbikes.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

GSX Rat
    Participant

black is black – although the flatter the better!

toggsy
    Participant

Oi! what’s all this talk about black bikes………

Purple and red ones are the best, everybody knows that tut!tut!

Flat black “Don’t Think so”[:D]

GSX Rat
    Participant

[quote
    Flat black “Don’t Think so”[:D]

Stone him!

theres an old saying “chrome wont get you home, but matt black will get you back”

no idea of the relevance, just thought i’d post it…

GSF K1
    Participant

I know that “its” gonna hit the fan… but I like the “mint-choc-chip” colours

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

toggsy
    Participant

Well…………. every bods, you Know i was really proud on my new baby, and the different colours, might end up being like one of them.

I Gobbed it today round an island, thankfully (if that’s possible) I was only doing about 5-10 MPH round alittle island and front Wheel went…………….. B*LL*CKS!

Here’s a piccie. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA![V][:(!][B)][:(][:I]
    scratches.jpg

Need a bit of ‘T’Cut for that one thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case any one is interested……….. No damage to me apart from Pride, tore new Leather aswell on right arm WHAAAAAAAAA!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Can’t you just get a new wrapper from Cadbury’s?

Seriously though, no-one likes to see a bike dropped. And we’ve all done the low speed one!

Gix
    Participant

LOL! ID youre funny!!
    Toggsy…I would recommend fitting some crash mushrooms…..

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Their magic

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.