Not anywhere near bike related..sorry:)

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise Not anywhere near bike related..sorry:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

id just like a bit of rant if thats okay..just about the missus.
    bloody changes her mind more than anything!!
    coming back from uni to see me..and changes what we are doing for our “anniversary”. she only came back to York to get her bloody hair done!!
    silly behaviour..anyways got something to mention..when i met the missus she promised me a brand new fireblade for my 21st birthday(posh,rich bird you see) but im afraid the new fireblades look completly crap so i said id settle for a 2005 model..have ridden before and i loved it, it wont try and kill me like the 10 anyways:))
    i didnt think me an her would last that long as shes really annoying but yeah..i found out itll cost me 7 grand to insure a blade so i just mentioned if she wanted to save a couple of quid she could just get me a set of BST carbon wheels for the kwak if thats what she really wanted to do;) haha

they would just look amazing but sort of need rest of the bike summat like first.
    its coming off the road this month and im gunna strip it over winter.
    we shall see if it actually makes it back on the road for spring.
    im going ahead with modifying a set of R1 underseat zorsts to fit

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Rant away Benji.

In a month’s time anyone trying a Google search for “posh rich bird fireblade york anniversary bloody hair” will see the error of her ways!

If she wants to buy me a blade, I’ll insure it and let you borrow it at weekends.

BigBen
    Participant

haha brilliant. sounds like a good idea to me :))

katana
    Participant

or if you want ,put a set of carbon wheels on my blade for me and I’ll let you ride it? – best of both worlds.

BigBen
    Participant

hahah i think ive caused an argument here..im afraid i cant go ahead and stick a pic of the missus up now, you all might try and steal her, hahaha nah you wouldnt put up with her:)) really dont know why i do

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.