Newbie to the forum.

Home Forums Members’ bikes Newbie to the forum.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    daviedevs
    Participant

Hi all,

I am Davie from North Staffs.

Current rides are a 2006 Guzzi Breva 1100…which I will never sell!!! and a 2013 Yam Super Tenere purchased in October and has just had its first (600 mile) service.

We toured Europe on the Guzzi last year and got the Euro bug..so we splashed out on the Yam which we hope will be our long term touring machine.

Bruno..the Breva is now our sunny weekend toy..as I’d like to keep him forever I dont want huge mileage building up.

th_DSCF4024_zps7627f477.jpg

th_P1060798_zps89f36746.jpg

Radar

Welcome to the forum, many of us on this forum are Midlands based. Interesting pair of bikes there, be interesting to see the Guzzi I been so tempted to buy one over the years.

Be interested to hear about your European adventures and see some pics. Have you checked out the biking abroad section? There is loads of stuff in there you would find of interest about forum members adventures over the last few years

In the meantime following the links in this thread will help youto explore the site and get a feel for the place:

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/  

HippoDrones
    Participant

heya, I also love my Guzzi, have a V7 Stone and also got the Europe bug last year and went France, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain back in May :-)

ses310

Really nice couple of bikes there! You blend in with most of us having more than one bike! I do like the Guzzi, I shall have to scratch that itch one day

daviedevs
    Participant

The Breva has had the cat and all its bits removed and a sporty can fitted. You only have to hear it and you want one!!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome. Nice pair of bikes you have!

Radar

The Breva has had the cat and all its bits removed and a sporty can fitted. You only have to hear it and you want one!!!

I bet that sounds fantastic, my Ducati has termi’s fitted and sounds rather fruity too!

Gix
    Participant

Hello Daviedevs, can help thinking I know you….. ;)

Radar

Hello Daviedevs, can help thinking I know you….. ;)

Blimey, you know Gix and we let you in… ;) ;D

Gix
    Participant

May well be a different Daviedevs Don lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.