NEWBIE EVENT ORGANISER

Home Forums Members’ bikes NEWBIE EVENT ORGANISER

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    subaruryan
    Participant

hi chaps im new to the site, i ride a gsxr k7 1000, i also own a custom Yamaha tr1 and a custom built gsxf 1150 bobber….

i am always looking to organise ride outs and charity events. i have an up coming event on the 2nd of june 2012 so please have a look under the meetings forum for full details.

[:)]

ses310

Welcome to the forum :)

HippoDrones
    Participant

heya, stick some pics up of your bikes, they sound pretty cool [:)]

subaruryan
    Participant

IF YOU CLICK ON THIS LINK AND SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE I HAVE UPLOADED SOME PICS OF MY BIKES…https://www.bmycharity.com/RYANOGARRA

HippoDrones
    Participant

the bobber looks nice, you should post up a build report of it on here. Am sure folk would be interested to read about it [:)]

… cor you like your caps lock key don’t ya! [;)] lol

subaruryan
    Participant

thanks pete i would do but im just getting into building more to sell and im doing a video report on the build so that i can help others do the same i will add it when im done with the next one. august i hope. lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

wicked mate. I look forward to watching it [:)] am hopefully going to be doing a cafe racer build in a year so your vid will be really useful even if its a different style of bike.

subaruryan
    Participant

no probs pete i hope it helps

Daveo
    Participant

I’m interested in meeting up, Yamaha R6 here, always up for making new friends

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.