New Name and Look.

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise New Name and Look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Like the new name, miss the pictures from the top of the page.
    Still enjoying the site ID and thanks for all the work you put in on the forum to keep it interesting.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Thanks for that. In fact, the interesting content comes from the members so I can’t take any praise for that. I’m always open to suggestions on a new look and feel, the pictures shall come back when I can get a spare few hours to do the artwork.

Meanwhile, anyone with any ideas for new site content is welcome to speak up!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

ID, I’ve noticed that some people can insert smileys, when posting a message like this, I dont seem to have that option, I’ve only got it on private messages, Do you know how I can overcome this?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Are you using the ‘quick reply’ option at the bottom of each page? If so, thats your reason. If you click on ‘Reply to Topic’, you will go to a seperate page and the smileys are on the left. If thats not the problem, it may be the browser you are using….

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

GSX Rat
    Participant

if you are using quick reply, just put a [ and a ] round the smiley, eg [$:)$] without the dollar signs…. [:)]

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Thanks Gixer….Got it…..Thankyou. [:D] And thanks for input GSF [:p]lol!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Whoooops! GSX[:p]lol!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.