New Multistrada.

Home Forums Italian tackle New Multistrada.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Has this thing received a good kicking from the ugly stick or what!? How can the people who created the gorgeous 916 do this?[xx(][V]

ducati-multistrada-03-bikepics-287143.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

I could live with everything about that bar the plastics.The front fairing area is way too ugly for words but the single-sider,forks and the frame definately have potential[;)]

A sphincter says what?

Radar

I saw one in white and blue up at the bikers cafe on the outskirts of Bridgenorth. Looked like an Italian Police bike.

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

riff-raff
    Participant

Know someone thats got one of the earlier ones………ex-copper and a bit of a poser[}:)]Swapped a Dragstar for it,so I suppose that says it all[;)]

A sphincter says what?

Scouser
    Participant

Weird. I belive the whole top fairing and light assembly turn with the bars.

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

doesnt look like it from that pic?

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

Weird. I belive the whole top fairing and light assembly turn with the bars.

Be seen and be Safe!

Yeah it does, and its too ugly for words!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘New Multistrada.’ is closed to new replies.