new member new bike

Home Forums Members’ bikes new member new bike

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mr Scotty
    Participant

Hi all. I’m Scott. New to the bike world. Only got a cbt for now but it’s a start. I’ve got a gilera cougar 125. Only picked it up Tuesday. It rode great Tuesday and Wednesday today been problem don’t think it likes the rain but sure will let sorted.

BigBen
    Participant

Welcome mate, 125s never like the rain mine didn’t anyway, always cut out when clutch was pulled in. Annoying in traffic, need any help with info give us a shout.

Mr Scotty
    Participant

Cheers Ben. Just got to try and get hold of a workshop manual for it. Could always help.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Scott and welcome. Sorry to hear it doesn’t like the wet, fingers crossed it’s a simple fix.

ses310

Hi and welcome along to the forum Scott

Take a look around the forum, this should help https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/

HippoDrones
    Participant

heya Scott,

While you are trying to find the gremlins, coat all the electrics including coils and HT leads in WD40, may help act as a temporary fix :-)

Mr Scotty
    Participant

Will do Pete. Not had time yet. Will get round to making it  waterproof. It started fine this morning but left it had home anywam due to weather forecast

Radar

Hi Scotty thanks for beaming aboard (groan), hope you enjoy the forum. I have a Suzuki 125, good little bike

Any chance of posting up some pics?

Here is my 125

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/suzuki-en125-radars-little-new-addition-to-the-fleet-pics/

Mr Scotty
    Participant

Won’t let me post pictures for some reason but it in my profile

imperialdata
    Keymaster
    BigBen
    Participant

A manual may help slightly yes but don’t get too excited about Haynes manuals, they print lies just pure lies :p

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.