nec pic’s

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe nec pic’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Participant

wasnt that impressed with it this year planned to stay for the weekend but came home saturday night with flu instead lol
    there was the usual collection of main dealer bike stands trying to sell you something you couldnt afford and umpteen trade stands selling theyre wears but can you believe no one doing number plates?? even the bike racing stars seemed to be the same ones from last year although there wasnt a rush to get james toselands autograph like at ally pally
    rumour has it the show is being held further south next year but cant see that will improve it tbh
    heres the link to some pic’s (if it works lol) https://photobucket.com/albums/a210/siday/nec%2005/?action=view&current=PB050051.jpg

life sucks get used to it

riff-raff
    Participant

Nice pics Sid.
    The marteck with the Egyptian design on it belongs to Janner from the OSS site and is truely an awesome beast and the Spondon with the greeie/brown mottled effect also belongs to an OSS lad who goes by the name of Rotty [;)]

A sphincter says what?

sid
    Participant

i’m biased but i think the streetfighters were the highlight of the show a couple of the main dealer bikes were nice but not like those lol

newk
    Participant

for me the std bike of the show was the yamaha r6 fuggin gorgous pity its a moped

sid
    Participant

the triumph 675 was a close 2nd in the moped stakes

Scouser
    Participant

Nice pics Sid. Missed it this year due to family commitments, but most I spoke to who went said it wasn’t as good as last year. Was that you in the silver bikini?

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

lol i’d like to have got in her bikini but no that was newk

Radar

Great pictures sid, other than the bikini shot (!!!!!) I liked the Kenny Roberts colours R1 and the Triumph looked great too. Actually all of it looked great wish I had gone now…

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

newk
    Participant

are you tryin to queer me up ya puff

sid
    Participant

you dont need any help mate now where are your nec pics?

Gix
    Participant

some good pics sid, I will get there one year![:)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

you might have further to travel now if the rumours of a move are true

riff-raff
    Participant

Be a shame to move it cos it is about mid-country.Where is the new location rumoured to be Sid?

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

sid
    Participant

no idea mate the only place i can think of that would be big enough down here is earls court

Gix
    Participant

I wouldnt have thought they would move too far south cos there is the motorcycle show in London in January isnt there? Bit close together dont you think?[?]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.