My old Aprilia

Home Forums Members’ bikes My old Aprilia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

sorry for quality but aint got scanner so these are pics taken from old photos…..crackin little bike though….

Kezzr
    Participant

Hi Gix, Yeh,I remember takin my daughter to the egg run on it in Burton on Trent, but that was a while back, we both loved it, she’s wanted one ever since. I’ve got an engine in the shed for one, just need a few more bits an pieces.(another project)c ya

Gix
    Participant

God yeah I remember lol I went to Wales and wasnt allowed to take it with me! Fantastic bike! You still got ?Mick’s? NSR? He still got the ZXR?

Radar

aprilia-rs125-01-bikepics-552602.jpg

Makes me wish I was 20 years younger and several Kg lighter.These things look great fun, I spotted this one in Stourport 0n Severn last week.

Gix
    Participant

They are, for a 125cc, the cream of the crop Radar, and even though theres all the crap flying about that they are high maintainance, I regularly serviced mine and never had engine problems, never missed a beat, the only part I had to replace was the front wheel bearings which Kezzr did for me whilst I was on that 3 day trip to Wales. Absolutely fantastic bikes and if I had the money I would have one again just for the hell of it![:D]

Radar

I have known two people with RS250 and they both reckon they were absolute giant killers

Kezzr
    Participant

The NSR went back to the original owner, my nephew, he continued to have major probs with it, self inflicted on several occasions, heard last week it was nicked from his workplace.(still owes me money on it)Micks still got the ZX6R an his bro in law has a new ZX636. Going back to the Aprilia, in MCN they said,A brilliant track bike that can be ridden to the limit all the time, sounds about right to me, bet you new that anyway.

Radar

The one lad i knew with a RS250 used to track day it and embaress some serious machinery

Gix
    Participant

yeah I can imagine the only place it would struggle would be on high speed straights, cornering it would be all over the big boys!

Radar

He was an excellent rider too and weighed about 3 stone wringing wet (b@stard!)

Radar

apr-rs250-02-bikepics-17995.jpg

God, I want a 2 stroke again!!

Gix
    Participant

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aprilia-rs250-03-bikepics-349862.jpg

Radar

I am going to heave to sell something and get another LC!!

Sidevalve
    Participant

Go on Radar, you know you want to

Scouser
    Participant

Last time he had 2 strokes was when he conceived his 2 girls!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.