My new work horse (Toy lol)

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe My new work horse (Toy lol)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

ok so it has a few too many wheels but i cant ride my bike at the minute so i ride something as close to an mc as i can lol

8c2da9f1.jpg

06ce8b23.jpg

unfortunately, kneedown is not an option on it  :o

katana
    Participant

Good to have you back Gix. Have you got your knee down on it yet?

Gix
    Participant

have me back? havent been anywhere i just dont log in unless i post usually, and not biking for over 2 years has meant i havent had much to say lol

no knee down on anything anymore bud lol

Radar

You are probably still quicker than me on that Quad! Looks proper fun

Good to see you posting again!

ses310

Looks very nice :)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Now that’s cool! Never got to see your ‘agricultural’ quad but this looks like huge fun.

Can’t believe it’s been 2 years since you stopped biking. Any chance you’ll be back on 2 wheels? Probably on the quad if your riding style hasn’t changed  ;)

Gix
    Participant

at the moment 2 wheels (certainly the one i have anyway lol) is out of the question, appointment with neurosurgeon on 12th June so see what they gonna do, may be a case of selling the gixxer and getting something of a more relaxed style lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

hadn’t realised you’d had to give up 2wheels Gix, sorry to hear that. The quad looks a hoot, I had a right giggle when I went in the winter :)

Gix
    Participant

its a forced break Pete, hope to get back eventually.  I did manage a few trips last autumn to see mom tho, but even short trips are out of the question for the time being

HippoDrones
    Participant

hope you are back on two soon x

Digger
    Participant

Did`nt think you would buy a Honda Gix :P,glad your out and about though.Hope to get down and see you guys this summer.

Gix
    Participant

lol digger, hondas are reliable, I need reliability, the suzuki was not reliable, it had some cool extras but its nothing if I cant start the damn thing!

would be good to see you digger, seems like ages since anyone visited!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.