My K2 GSX-R1000

Home Forums Members’ bikes My K2 GSX-R1000

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

No it dont scream! Does sound better than with standard can on…..and doesnt look so “busy” now the rim decals gone….

suzuki-gsxr1000-02-bikepics-453178.jpg

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

SO CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looks really smart GixLike the hugger paint job as well………..is that standard?

The artist formerly known as zx10

Gix
    Participant

no not standard, forget the make….Ermax or summat like that. Clean? I hadn’t cleaned it after last time out! Have to clean it tomorrow though, was so filthy when I got back, had to get hose on to wash the salt and grime off before locking it away![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Still ceaner than mine ever looks[:I]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.