music

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe music

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    riff-raff
    Participant

Saw Gary Moore year before last supporting Whitesnake and he was brilliant.Especially the version of Thin Lizzies “don,t believe a word” he did

The evil that men do lives on and on…….

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ya lucky thing ya……I here Pink Floyd are getting back to gether to do Darkside of the Moon, they will be touring for a few months and the last one being in London. Would love to see them live!
    Bad Company ‘Cant get enough of your love’

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

Bad Company are a sublime band. Just listening to Radar Love by Golden Earing, wot a bostin track!!

Is Imperial Data a Monk??

Scouser
    Participant

Renee and Ronarta…send your love my darling send your love, the sun the moon the stars are up above…..nah not really.

stuck in the middle with you, stealers wheel

or Come up and see me, Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel

Be seen and be Safe!

Born2BMild
    Participant

Would have to be Steppenwolfs “Born to be Wild” for me. Bout the only song I can remember the words too. That and Patti Pages “How Much Is That Doggie In The Window”.

Gix
    Participant

How much is that doggie in the window? LOL! You should get out more matey![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

And miss all those fine songs on Saga[:o)]They don’t make them like that anymore.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

‘Leader of the Pack’ Shangrilas.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Born2BMild
    Participant

Maybe I should have said Bing Crosby – “Straight Down The Middle”. I’m getting more use to filtering in Brum while commuting, its starting to be fun and not such a terror anymore! This morning I was filtering all the way. Got me to work a lot quicker.

GSF K1
    Participant

For me its Thunder and the album Back Street Symphony!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.