Muppet springs to mind!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Muppet springs to mind!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ses310

A DRUNK motorcyclist who fell off in front of police officers told a Carlisle court he had forgotten that he had drank cans of beer earlier in the day.

James Meldrum, 44, gave the excuse as he pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of excess alcohol at the Carlisle Magistrates’ Court.

Mr Meldrum was spotted breaking the speed limit on August 7th by patrol officers. The defendant then crashed whilst slowing down to take a corner. Prosectutor Pam Ward said that when police spoke with him “his speech was slurred and he smelled of alcohol”.

Appearing in court, Meldrum told District Judge Gerald Clark: “I suffer from terrible memory loss. I had forgotten that I had had a couple of cans previously that day.” Adding that since then he has reduced his alcohol intake, which he had become dependent on to go to sleep.

Judge Clark fined him £150 and gave a driving ban for three years and nine months, with a further warning that he might never get his driving licence back again.

Read more: https://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-bizarre/biker-who-forgot-he-was-drunk-banned/21254.html#ixzz24Ulc3AJW

Radar

What a t!t!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.