Moto Guzzi V7 Transformation

Home Forums Members’ bikes Moto Guzzi V7 Transformation

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

Thanks mate, I can’t wait to get them sorted.

HippoDrones
    Participant

Radar

Those exhausts sound great Pete. Camera and mike set up worked well too.

Had to laugh at your summary of Crawley too…you won’t get a job with their tourist office!

The number plate on your back is a good idea, curiously when I test rode the Mash 400 a couple of years ago I had the dealer’s trade plates strapped to my back…so it must be legal(ish)

Keep up the good work inspirational stuff!

HippoDrones
    Participant

thanks mate, yeah they actually sound amazing on the recording too, I edited it wearing headphones and the stereo seems to work too which I didn’t think would be a thing! :-)
    LOL, yeah Crawley is full of scumbags, I have no idea if those were some of them tbh or just enduro riders but we don’t have any green lanes so I think the conclusion jumped to is correct! :@
    I will probs not ride it again now until the rear is sorted but it seemed criminal not to test it with the sun out to play! :-)

Radar

thanks mate, yeah they actually sound amazing on the recording too, I edited it wearing headphones and the stereo seems to work too which I didn’t think would be a thing! :-)
    LOL, yeah Crawley is full of scumbags, I have no idea if those were some of them tbh or just enduro riders but we don’t have any green lanes so I think the conclusion jumped to is correct! :@
    I will probs not ride it again now until the rear is sorted but it seemed criminal not to test it with the sun out to play! :-)

Looking forward to the next stage, will have to get it and the 550 together and go racing from cafe to cafe somewhere. Maybe a trip to the Ace Cafe…I have never been there

HippoDrones
    Participant

aye for sure :)

Radar

aye for sure :)

We can have a natter on March 19th to sort something out

HippoDrones
    Participant

:)

I think I’ve only been to the Ace Cafe a couple of times, riding from the countryside into London always seemed a bit the wrong way round! lol :D

… but yeah, we can sort somit out, maybe grab a salad! :D

HippoDrones
    Participant

A little more progress (although only temporary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_JjC3evCK4&t=215s

katana
    Participant

That looks so much better.

HippoDrones
    Participant

Cheers :)  It’ll do until I get the rear properly sorted.

Radar

:)

I think I’ve only been to the Ace Cafe a couple of times, riding from the countryside into London always seemed a bit the wrong way round! lol :D

… but yeah, we can sort somit out, maybe grab a salad! :D

Never been, it is a lousy ride from the midlands, but it only seems right to take my cafe racer to the original cafe! I just worry it might be a bit of a caricature of the genre

Radar

A little more progress (although only temporary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_JjC3evCK4&t=215s

I like that Pete, progress is encouraging

HippoDrones
    Participant

Never been, it is a lousy ride from the midlands, but it only seems right to take my cafe racer to the original cafe! I just worry it might be a bit of a caricature of the genre

It seems it is our destiny to hit the Ace Cafe then bud. We shall make it happen! With my shift pattern I am sure we will be able to sort a date (in the warmer months) that suits both :)

23rd April – Custom & Cruiser Bike Day?

Radar

It seems it is our destiny to hit the Ace Cafe then bud. We shall make it happen! With my shift pattern I am sure we will be able to sort a date (in the warmer months) that suits both :)

23rd April – Custom & Cruiser Bike Day?

Looks do-able!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.