Moral victory to suzuki….

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Moral victory to suzuki….

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2980339455045998925&q=fifth+gear

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this even the the westfield won, the bike is stock racing against what is essentially a road going race car….oh and it beats the duke 999 time too! Enjoy those rear slides[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

what an ugly looking car

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

GSF K1
    Participant

I remember watching that some months ago. Nice to see a bike on a “car” motoring program. I’m gonna email them and tell them to get more bikes on!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

riff-raff
    Participant

Does the front wheel want to come up on your wee beastie like that Gix?

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Gix
    Participant

yes have had front end up off tarmac but only a touch, knock it down a gear and snap open the throttle and it lifts. What ya gotta watch is if you knock it down and snap it open and you are on a bend or on greasy roads, the rear slides (like in video), found that out last Wednesday [:0] and its very sudden, not a slow slide but rather a shake of the rear![:0][:0][:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Gix shaking her rear………………………..I won,t even go there[:p][:D]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Gix
    Participant

[:I][:I]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Sounds very bum clenching Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

Sounds very bum clenching Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Nah not really, all part of the fun!!![:D][:D][:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.