money

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe money

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Participant

someone lend us a coupla quid for this
    https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MV-Agusta-Tamburini_W0QQitemZ4595337174QQcategoryZ424QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

GSXR1000
    Participant

Too expensive. Guy is living in a dream world if £28,000 doesn’t even match the reserve.

Gix
    Participant

No! lend me the money not him! I want it!!!!![:p]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

fight ya for it

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

can someone fight for me?[:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

nope it has to be you but i didnt say what sort of fight[}:)]

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

eh?

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

The Beast
    Participant

Is the chic thrown in too? [}:)]

Matt Black… The ultimate chrome cleaner..

newk
    Participant

ill send u the money next week sid pay me back wen ever m8.nah have it! happy christmas m8

sid
    Participant

cheers mate i’ll pick it up sunday

stress2.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.