MILEAGE (OVERALL)

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe MILEAGE (OVERALL)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    GSXR1000
    Participant

How many miles would you say, roughly, you have ridden, whilst riding a motorcycle on the public highway?

sid
    Participant

yearly or overall?

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Overall I’d say I must have done well over 200,000 and I’m a fairweather biker (but old fart with lots of years of biking behind me). Sure there’s some higher ones out there.

Radar (forum journo and resident anorak) probably has all his miles logged somewhere…..

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

sid
    Participant

and the mpg he got doing them lol

stress2.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Oh, you’ve met then[:D][;)]

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

sid
    Participant

only in pm lol

stress2.jpg

GSXR1000
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sid

yearly or overall?

stress2.jpg

TOTAL.

GSXR1000
    Participant

I was a despatch rider for years in London (GLH and Mercury) and the closest calculation I can make is around 600,000 miles.
    Plus another 500,000 in cars, some as a taxi driver.
    Over a million miles altogether. (32 years+).

Leisure motoring and riding will come to probably about half of that total.

sid
    Participant

probably looking around 180 000 over the last 17 years on bikes of varying capabilities lol

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

well I dont actually tally all of my milage but its alot, a pleasure ride for me is upwards of 300 miles on a Sunday but like I say, dont bother counting it up, more interesting and important things to do[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

According to my insurance declaration I only do 1500 miles a year[:D]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Radar

I would gues at 80 – 100,000 on bikes and about 500,000 in cars including business miles.

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Gix
    Participant

gee Radar! At 80 you have done 600,000 miles? Didnt think you were that old![:I]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

hook line sinker mate lol

stress2.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Lookin at stats,probably about 4 million miles coz every time I get on me R1,I launch myself into oblivion and back….lol,just got back from URANUS.

Take it easy out there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.