Maxxis Supermaxx Sport

Home Forums Product reviews Maxxis Supermaxx Sport

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Pete247

lol, them bt21’s do last a while tho! :D

Now over 6000 miles! That is longest I have ever got a tyre to last by miles!

HippoDrones
    Participant

blimey! my fronts dont even last close to that! :D

Radar

The BT21 finally died just on 7,000 gripless miles. Went back to a BT20 I had lying around, but I am going for Michelins next I think

HippoDrones
    Participant

Am selling the gixer with the Maxxis still fitted. The rear has so far done over 2000 miles and still loads of tread left!

Am well impressed with them and will get them again I expect on whatever bike I end up with on the road if they do them in sm sizes! :D

ses310

Hmmm I’m really thinking about getting some of those, £160 for the pair for mine doesnt seem bad. They seem to have good write ups also stating ood milages from them which is important to me.

HippoDrones
    Participant

I can’t rate them highly enough mate. If you can find a good price with fitting etc they are far better value than the normal brands and IMO better as an all round tyre that is sports biased! :)

ses310

Well I have taken your recomendation and had a pair fitted today… Not done many miles yet but so far they feel good :)

HippoDrones
    Participant

good good, once the sun comes out and they are scrubbed in you’ll be raving about them! :D

ses310

Yeah I’m sure I will, just want lots more sun now !!!

HippoDrones
    Participant

don’t we all!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by ses310

Well I have taken your recomendation and had a pair fitted today… Not done many miles yet but so far they feel good :)

Where did you get them fitted, the T cat will be needing new rubber soon

ses310

At a place called Dynamec, they do decent prices and ride in fitting. They are on Top Barn business park near grimley… I was definatly pleased with them…

https://dynamec.co.uk/

TT07
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ses310

At a place called Dynamec, they do decent prices and ride in fitting. They are on Top Barn business park near grimley… I was definatly pleased with them…

https://dynamec.co.uk/

Thanks for the address, I know where that place is, the 600 is needing a front pretty soon.

ses310

No probs, happened to find them on the net and found they were local too :)

Radar

Booked in at Dynamec near Worcester to have a pair fitted tomorrow along with a new chain and sprocket kit. The originals lasted a mere 11 years!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.