Little run out today

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Little run out today

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

It was supposed to p!ss down today so I didn’t set anything up in terms of a ride. As the sun came out all day I popped out on both the T Cat and FZ with little radar2 on the back.

Good fun!

Picture015.jpg
    LR2 tried out the pillion seat on the FZ for the first time today, a bit uncomfortable apparently!

Picture004.jpg
    Up at the Cafe near Bridgnorth, usual strong turn out on a good, sunny day

Picture002.jpg
    Compulsory Suzuki GT750 shot! How many of these things did they make?? Everywhere I go there seems to be an immaculately restored example. There was even another one here!? I am sure more survive than they actually made…

Picture001.jpg
    This hardtail, Panther (?) engine chop got a lot of attention…

Loads of trikes about this year too…

Picture008.jpg
    Neat XJ750 or 900 engined chop with a witty paint job…

Picture010.jpg
    I want to know how he knew what my mother-in-law looks like…

Picture014.jpg

Anyway, not terribly exciting, but great to be out there as ever…

HippoDrones
    Participant

love the looks of the hardtail…. Don’t think my back would be able to cope tho! :D

Gordy
    Participant

You forced your own flesh-and-blood to suffer the FZ pillion seat? I’m surprised she didn’t swing for you.

Anyway, I’m glad you had a good time. The Panther (yes it is) looks cool. The builder has put on a sprung seat and then mounted it so that the solid mudguard stops the spring from working… ha! (The top section of the frame from headstock to ‘seat post’ is original, and the front end looks like it might be too).

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gordy

You forced your own flesh-and-blood to suffer the FZ pillion seat? I’m surprised she didn’t swing for you.

She does rather prefer the T cat…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.