Lexmoto Valencia 125cc

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Lexmoto Valencia 125cc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I have just bought my sister a Lexmoto Valencia 125cc (combined xmas/birthday pressie for the next 10 years lol). I went and paid for it last week and made the trip yesterday to go and pick it up. It is not my cup of tea but it was the bike she chose so was the bike I bought.
    I must admit I was kind of dreading the ride home, the bike shop is in Cannock and I am near atherstone, so its about 20 odd miles through traffic. Riding an underpowered scoot through it was not high on my bucket list.
    The scoot surprised me! I actually enjoyed the ride home! It has a top speed of around 60mph but will still beat a car off the lights. I had to keep to around 40 – 45mph cos of running in (brand new), but it cut through traffic and I was able to enjoy the view once out of the built up areas.  Even on the dual carriageways, plodding along at 45mph with traffic wizzing past (lorries included) didnt faze me at all, I am not used to be overtaken but I was quite happy plodding along enjoying the sunshine, the little bike is quite wide and substantial so has a little more presence.
    There were a few bad points tho, first off was the seat, its slippery with textiles on, but saying that, so is my gixxer lol. The mirrors arent great, you dont get the best view of behind, the speedo seemed to have a mind of its own, working one minute, reading 0 the next.  So nothing major, nothing dropped off.

Verdict? For a cheap as chips chinese 125 scoot, cant complain, really I cant, my sister is gonna love it. Time will tell of course, but it looks easy enough to work on and has a 3 year warranty.

Anyway, onto the pics –

3D26B2BB-C4BF-4A61-A94C-8E36078AB28C-20256-0000144EBB9C2CF8.jpg

12AAEF11-3E32-4CA2-8B79-25C7EC0AFC7A-20256-0000144EC5F92FC3.jpg

530235_10151049334911275_1034162438_n.jpg

the last photo is trying not to play fair linking to PB so have linked to FB so if you cant see it let me know.

ses310

Not a bad looking scooter there, glad you finally got back onto 2 wheels :)

Keep us posted on how your sis gets on with it

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Looks good. How much was it?

Gix
    Participant

it was just £1099, as i said, 3 years warranty, first service for £10, all others after are normal price, full tank of fuel, 12 months tax. Thought it was quite good, not the cheapest of the chinese makes but didnt break the bank either!

ses310

Thats a fair bit of scooter for the money, think you’ve done alright there

Gix
    Participant

Michelle has had a little ride on it, she is chuffed to bits! Stand by my motto, someones smile is priceless, so deffo worth the money!

katana
    Participant

Doesn’t look too bad. Good value for money.

Radar

Seems grest value for money. Keep us updated on the story, be interested to see how it holds up. Looking very likely my daughter will be upgrading to a 125 in a few months.

zippy
    Participant

sounds good, keep us posted looking into getting a 125cc be interested to see how it goes :)

Gix
    Participant

unfortunately, Michelle hit a patch of gravel and hit the deck last saturday (on her way here, how bad do I feel lol) , she has broke her thumb, strained shoulder and some bumps and bruises, she is gutted about the bike but it came off remarkably well! It has a scratch on the rear wing and a broken switch gear, throttle cable also frayed.  The parts are cheap so its costing next to nothing to fix ourselves.

She is now frustrated and peed off because she cant wait to get back on it lol

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Ouch! Hope she is OK and that her confidence hasn’t been knocked too much. I guess cheap parts have their plus points. Are they available in this country or do you need to wait for them to come in?

Gix
    Participant

available here, ordered monday, arrived on wednesday!

Radar

Blimey hope you sister is OK.

Good parts availability there I must say…surprised and impressed

In case you are interested I do know where a 2000 mile Valencia, stolen recovered might be going cheaply

Gix
    Participant

lol I have spent all my available money Radar, rest of it is in ISA’s

Radar

lol I have spent all my available money Radar, rest of it is in ISA’s

I think it could be going for less than £200

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.