kneesliding…..

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe kneesliding…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

No bike sounds in this one, couldn’t get it to import, but couldn’t resist the track I have used….apologies in advance! hehehehe

https://media.putfile.com/kneeslideweb

takes ages to load….[:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:0]Gay,gay,gay,gay music[:p]

Cool vid though GC[:D]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Digger
    Participant

I feel dizzy now,is your avatar taken from that clip.Good vid BTW.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Yeh it was the day I actually learnt to get knee down. (2 years ago)
    Did apologise for music, just couldn’t resist, downloaded it specially![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Why does the video keep stopping and I have to keep pressing play? Wanna see it properly.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

It shouldn’t, try waiting until green progress bar in corner disappears and then press play, if that fails try refreshing whole page. Are you on dial up or BB?

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Barmy,thats not the vid,thats the way Gix rides…stop start stop start…plus I think she was checking if she had taken the stabilisers off….he he he .I shall now hide.

Take it easy out there

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

Barmy,thats not the vid,thats the way Gix rides…stop start stop start…plus I think she was checking if she had taken the stabilisers off….he he he .I shall now hide.

Take it easy out there

[:D][:D][:D]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

Hide little boy……[}:)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

OOOOOOOH Digger ya better hide Lol! I’ve seen GC ride via her videos, so I know how she rides, and I would love to go for a blat with GC. I’ve seen the vid now, I just had to be patient waiting for it to load. Patience is not one of my qualities er hum! I got broadband GC much better than dial up.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.