Killspills Rally to Westminster from Ace Cafe

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Killspills Rally to Westminster from Ace Cafe

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

so – you’re hoping for an accident too!!

Joking!

Yes, i agree though, it seems that people will remain apathetic to the situation until it involves them. You get it in everything – look at the nimby’s opposed to wind turbines, yet at the same time they are shouting save the planet from global warming!

Anyway, just to get back on topic – i’ve, i mean someone (!) has flyposted some posters around this area advertising the rally, i’ve put a couple up at work too – every little helps!

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat / Honda250 Rat Racer

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

XV16
    Participant

Are there any other forum members/readers planning on making this rally? If so it would be nice to plan a meet on route somewhere.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.

XV16
    Participant

PS
    Someone has done that in my area too Hooly, small world innit!

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.

XV16
    Participant

There are some bikers heading down to the rally from the North.
    Anybody who wishes to join them are welcome.

They should be hitting Wooley Edge Services at 6AM and Watford Gap at 8AM.

Please be a little early because the roads will be quiet at that time in the morning and they may get slightly ahead of schedule.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal”!

XV16
    Participant

just to bring this topic back to the top!!!

I know, I’m a selfish ba?*%$d.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal”!

DazBike
    Participant

What a top day, thanks to all the members that came. 1000 bikes is a fantastic sight.

pic on the killspills site sometime this week.

thanks for all the support you have given. The Met and the Ace have asked if we can do a BIGGER one next year!

Daz

DazBike – CBR600FV
    http://www.killspills.org.uk

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Congrats to all who went or contributed, nice one XV and Hooly ;-)

Worthy cause, look forward to seeing the pics.

DazBike
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.