Kawasaki ZZR1400 ~ 200mph

Home Forums Jap stuff Kawasaki ZZR1400 ~ 200mph

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Radar

This weeks MCN are touting this future Kwack as the first 200mph production bike. But didn’t the early GSXR1300 Hayabusa have that nailed back in 99?

Is Imperial Data a Punk??

Gix
    Participant

Yeah but then the nanny’s got all worried and they were restricted, though its possible with mods to get them over 200mph.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

There used to be an ace video clip of a Busa doing 0-200 on here, but I think ID had to ditch it. Must get him to put it back on, it was awesome.

Is Imperial Data a Punk??

newk
    Participant

ur gunna need a serious engine to get a genuine 200mph dont think theres been many that have done it normally asperated

Gix
    Participant

yeah I have it on my hard drive, will upload and post the link when I have had some food…….chocolate cake…..yum yum….[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

here ya go….
    https://media.putfile.com/Motorcycles

Hayabusa–220–mph

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Gulp……!

Take it easy out there

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.