Kanemoto wont be part of 2005 Suzuki GP team

Home Forums Bike racing Kanemoto wont be part of 2005 Suzuki GP team

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Suzuki Grand Prix Team Manager Paul Denning today confirmed that Erv Kanemoto will not form part of their technical staff in the 2005 MotoGP World Championship.

Kanemoto worked as Chief Mechanic to Kenny Roberts in 2004 and was widely credited with a major contribution to swift development of the GSV-R in the second half of the season. However, Denning revealed that he was resigned to losing the services of the experienced tuner.

“Erv Kanemoto will not be working with us next season,” said Denning, who took over from Garry Taylor at the end of the 2004 season and was introduced to the team in the final round of the season at Valencia.

“This is not a decision which has come from Suzuki or the team, but Erv has his reasons and we respect them. I don’t know what his plans are but I speak on behalf of the team and, I’m sure, the whole of Suzuki when I wish him the best of luck.

“I only had the pleasure of meeting Erv in the final round of the season at Valencia and it is a shame we won’t have the chance to work together next year. He is a great technician and a true gentleman.”

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.