Just too Dam Hot

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Just too Dam Hot

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Ah bless! I struggle to get leathers off too, sorta peel out of em! hehehehe![:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I love the heat, you wont hear me complaining about heat. Always wear all the kit no matter what weather, carry pair of jeans to change into when I get to destination.If its hot I unzip leather jacket half way down, so air can circulate.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

You are like me then barmy! The hotter the better! The heat makes me come ALIVE!!!!![:I][:o)][:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.