Its been a long time

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Its been a long time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

Been an age since i last graced the pages of this here place, bloody thing even has has a drop down asking if I want to read the posts since my last visit. Would probably take me a good month to clear the 1st page..
    Anyway, how we all been, what we all been up to, how many babies have you got now and did she ever get braces to hold up her knickers cos elastic was never strong enough to keep them up???..christ the questions keep going…  :o
    Things have changed dramatically for me over the past few years, what with one thing or another I ran out of money and had to start working again which in turn plays havoc with my biking time, or should that be the lack of biking time i now get.
    so who is still here from the old dark days,Good ol Radar still hanging around and not got himself a proper job yet?

HippoDrones
    Participant

Hi Billy mate, def LTNS :O

Last time I saw you I was trollied beyond doubt lol :D

Hope life is good for you at the mo? I’m out of the Royal Navy now and back where I belong….. down south! lol :D

Billy
    Participant

Hey up Pete me old son, so they finally let you out of that sardine can to breath air like us here normal folks, Yeah. Last I seen of your good self we were getting wasted in this here fine city of Glasgow, Christ that must be a good 7 or 8 years back mate, dont time fly by once you hit 21.
    Hope your doing well lad.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Billy. Replied to your other post about the ‘blade. Nice to see you’re doing well despite having to work for a living. What job are you doing?

Billy
    Participant

Hello mate, Im driving a taxi for a living now, well. I say a living, its more of a catch22 way of life.
    would kill to get back to normal employ and have a weekend off work every now and then, hows things with your good self?.

HippoDrones
    Participant

really good thanks, am not riding anywhere near as much these days either though :-(

Billy
    Participant

Seems to be a lot of this going round at the mo Pete, I seem to recall having heard that you had a bad off a few years back, all mended now then mate I hope?.

Radar

Good to see on here again Billy.

Check out about the use of aftermarket fairings on a Blade one of our members is currently fitting to his 95 example

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/aftermarket-fairings/

HippoDrones
    Participant

broke my back and pelvis, was a tad sore lol, but yup all fiximibobbed now mate :-)

Billy
    Participant

Thats good news then , well. good old news if your all mended now. Is that you out of the sardine squad for good now?.

Have checked it out Tony, Load of bladers buying chinese copy fairings for their blades nowaday..

HippoDrones
    Participant

yes mate, unless WW3 happens lol

Radar

Thats good news then , well. good old news if your all mended now. Is that you out of the sardine squad for good now?.

Have checked it out Tony, Load of bladers buying chinese copy fairings for their blades nowaday..

Loads of guys on the Thundercat forum have fitted them, they look pretty effective to be fair

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.