It had to happen

Home Forums Streetfighters It had to happen

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

not all rich ya know![8)][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

and you cant recycle laptops like mag or paper pages![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Tell you what,buying mags can get well out of hand if you don,t watch how many you get…………….I,m at my worst when I,m looking for a bike,buy loads[:I]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

sid
    Participant

i’m not rich at all laptop was 2nd hand and cheaper than a new desktop thanks

life sucks get used to it

riff-raff
    Participant

I,m on a laptop too…………………….my daughter bought it and I just won,t give it back[:D]

Gix
    Participant

My desktop was peanuts! Cant afford a laptop! [:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

newk
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by zx10

I,m on a laptop too…………………….my daughter bought it and I just won,t give it back[:D]

pml same here

Gix
    Participant

Um well my daughters laptop is a VTech….think I will stick to my desktop![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.