Insurance Renewal time

Home Forums Insurance Insurance Renewal time

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Adrian Flux have quoted me £366 for the Duke/600 and 125…this seems dear as I am older than God and have NEVER made a bike claim…any recommendations?

HippoDrones
    Participant

get on the compare websites mate, I do it every year with the bikes, think I paid around £400 fully comp for the Guzzi, ZX6R and RXS on a multi-bike policy with just a standard £150 iirc excess

Radar

Got it down to £321 so far

HippoDrones
    Participant

have you tried the tesco compare website yet?

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Insured the ZX9R through Quotezone again a few weeks back, £102 comprehensive with £300 compulsory and £0 voluntary excess. Thought that was a very decent price. 2 minutes to run the price comparison against lots of brokers.

Radar

Insured the ZX9R through Quotezone again a few weeks back, £102 comprehensive with £300 compulsory and £0 voluntary excess. Thought that was a very decent price. 2 minutes to run the price comparison against lots of brokers.

That is a cracking quote, but with three bikes on the policy I am reasonably happy with the quote and have renewed now at the lower figure.

Champs
    Participant

My renewal just came through for the 6. £214 fully comp from express insurance.

Haven’t looked about yet but not a bad price considering there’s a few points on there :(

Swindon Andy
    Participant

Changing companies often gets the premiums lower. Bennets jacked up the renewal for me, so I went to MCE this year. Maybe I now need a massive helmet?

Radar

We don’t have that kind of smut on here! ;D

My RD insurance came up for renewal this month. I have kept on a seperate policy up to now, but it was cheaper to add it to my main policy this time. Saved around £30…even with a £25 admin fee included.

£78 to add it the policy with my other 3 bikeson (or £53 wothout the admin fee) 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.