How to spot a biker driving a car….

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe How to spot a biker driving a car….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Radar

1. They are always the frist to put there lights on
    2. Always the last to put their wipers on
    3. They are the ones that nod at you from their car when you are riding
    4. They move over to give you room when you are filtering through heavy traffic
    5. They are the ones who go straight to the outside lane when they exit an island on a dual carriageway

any more ways to spot a biker trapped in a car..?

HippoDrones
    Participant

so true… I gotta stop doing no5 in me Tranny, its not got the go to actually do anything once there! :D lol

imperialdata
    Keymaster

6. Wears a helmet
    7. Is aware of other bikes on the road and doesn’t pull out in front of them
    8. Drives on the rev counter

TT07
    Participant

Agree, all true. Do you find it more awkward driving the car in one piece leathers than two piece. (Yes I have nipped to the shops in mine).Especially with a set with the rear hump on!

katana
    Participant

They make their wife sit behind them even if they are the only 2 in the car.

Digger
    Participant

Winding my window down,sticking my head out and pushing my knee against the door on a tight fast right hander.

TT07
    Participant

When the road has a solid white line he/she will move as far as possible to the verge to let you through (without slowing you), and may even gesture you past with a hand signal.

BigBen
    Participant

arent we forgetting that many non bikers actually move over to let bikers past aswell

TT07
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

arent we forgetting that many non bikers actually move over to let bikers past aswell

Well, I agree with you there, of course they do, best class them as Budding Bikers then[:D], which is a different breed to those who deliberately hog the white line to stop you getting past.

BigBen
    Participant

hehe good im glad someone has agreed :) but lets be honest..hogging the white line never stops a rather daring overtake ;)

TT07
    Participant

Yep, and maybe in the future the “hogger” might just make more room for those daring enough to get past regardless.

prezzo
    Participant

I always indicate left so an approaching bike knows it safe to overtake i do the same when i am on my bike

Scouser
    Participant

Trying to lift the car onto it’s centre stand after parking? I’ve done it many times………….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.