hot pipe

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe hot pipe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cookeye
    Participant

Hi,i have,nt been about much i got a pc virus thing,the guy who is fixing it has lent me a pc so i dont suffer to much,
    take a look at this picture 2c.jpg

i think its HOT yes?
    When you buy these front pipes they dont have a gaurd dumb or wot!
    https://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQAWA2gVof4e*2617vUml8pelsE*pas4Y2*8HSfKpA4HNiLZClebN!maYQWnFNkMHNI4j2YdUQJdCs6bY429V4qWA77ro9n!UWjLLngfCoQzkCewWRrhzg/HOT%20PIPE.JPG?dc=4675454068756444785

Hope everyone is well and i see we have pm now you never no we may be able to use our pictures from our own documents one day
    cookeye
    [;)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Wow that’s one hot pipe, I thought it was a thermal image photo. Is that on your bike Cookeye?

As for the pictures, I hope to be able to host your images soon, but for now at least I’ll keep trying to improve other areas. Watch this space!

Radar

Thought you had gone missing. Hope that you get your PC up and running again soon. Why do people keep sending out these Viruses?

That exhaust looks well hot. When I used to help testing engines on a Dyno the exhausts used to glow cherry red on a test run to get full power. This looked amazing and we used to switch all the lights out in the test room (cell) to get the best effect. Awesome.
    One guy went into the cell during a power run to get a phot of the exhaust glowing. Got the picture OK and then went back to the control console. Just as he sat down BANG! The engine threw a rod and embedded a piston in the wall! If it done that a few seconds earlier it would of split his head in two! Lucky man!
    This was on a car engine (a V8), but still a good story!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Last week I worked on a friend’s PC and he had a total of 9 viruses on there. Clever little blighters detect when an antivirus program is being run and shut it down too.

As regards your mate who escaped the piston in the head, he would have had a story to tell the grandchildren. Especially when they ask “Grandad, why do they call you Dalek?”.

cookeye
    Participant

IP
    Yes it is my pipe it normaly runs up redfor about two mins at first start,i think its untill the stat opens you dont notice it outside,it looks the same as my woodburner that is in my workshop,i think i have a picture of that somewhere, i will be back soon if i can find it,and edit this post.
    cookeye
    [;)]
    https://www.visordown.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1737530
    Well cant get it to show but click on it and its ok!
    I think it has a nice warm glow to it.
    [:D]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.