Ho more Alchohol

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Ho more Alchohol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

I never thought I would be saying this but,I`ve had enough of beer.5 days on the trot and its beaten me up,my defencers were down and I got the flu,feel rotton,cant even bare to sniff brandy or larger.Most probably stay in new year aswell coz of flu.Got house to my self too as the wife and youngest have gone to Paris for new year….but dont feel sorry[:(]…How about you lot,have you all had enough yet[?]

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Have not drunk much at all so no not had enough yet! I am at sisters on New Years day so may have a few bevvies there…..all in moderation of course…[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

1 1/2 litres of vodka and £150 in pubs since last thursday and i’ll be having a tipple soon so no not had enough yet lol

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

newk
    Participant

its not big and its not clever

sid
    Participant

it keeps you in work though newk lol

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

newk
    Participant

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good point

Scouser
    Participant

There was a young lad called Digger
    Who liked his ale and swigger
    He had too much to drink
    And he started to stink
    And his belly got bigger and bigger!

Be seen and be Safe!

Digger
    Participant

There was an old man called scouse
    Who had a belly as big as a house
    He would eat and eat until he was beat
    Then pull up a chair to rest his feet.[:p]

Take it easy out there

imperialdata
    Keymaster

There once were 2 bikers, above
    Who were always piss-taking, that’s rough
    But the funniest part
    Is these scouse-talking tarts
    Were hopelessly brothers in love

Now kiss each other and make up (especially you Scouser as it sounds like Digger won’t be with us much longer…..)

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

imperialdata
    Keymaster

PS I’ve obviously not had enough ’cause my limerick rhymes – will try later.

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Not a big drinker me……..more of a smoker!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

After the experience of having six kids(!!!!) in my house yesterday and this morning I will be consuming copiuos amounts of brandy at my sisters house today![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Sounds like you’ve had a hectic time Gix!

Gix
    Participant

You shoulda seen the state of my house!jaw-dropping.gif

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Lol I can imagine![:D]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.