Hi

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    animal1111
    Participant

I have a rat chopper Honda CB 750 Four.Any outher dogs out there in Leicester.If there are lets get together and have a blast[}:)].
    Cheers Animal.

Gix
    Participant

Hiya Animal, welcome in mate.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi Animal, I live in the South. Used to know quite a few bikers from Leicester years ago, I’ll Real off some names Fester (used to drink Newquay Brown by the crateful) I knew an Animal but used to wind him up calling him Aminal Heh Heh! Ginge used to ride a Harley, Wut, Midge, Psycho Pete. Any names ring a bell? But I am talking years n years ago.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

Hi Animal. Welcome to the forum. I used to work in Coalville in Leicestershire. Worked with a few fellow bikers and there are some good meets in Coalville pub (on a Tuesday I think). I will try to get the details and post again.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

animal1111
    Participant

Thanks all, but i am clueless Clive, to all the names. I am from Zimbabwe and just moved here in 2004 Dec. I have been out of the saddle
    for about two years, so it’ lekker ( nice) to be on two wheels again.
    In time i’m shore to meet fellow chopper rider’s.
    Cheers
    Animal
    P.S Stay on Two Wheels.And Be Safe.

Gix
    Participant

Lekker – now thats a word I havent heard in a very long time!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Victoria near Morrisons Coalville on Thursdays

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Scouser
    Participant

Vic website http://www.vicbikerpub.co.uk/main1.htm

Be seen and be Safe!

GSX Rat
    Participant

ey up animal, never saw you sneak in – nice to see a fellow matt blacker in here!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.