help please

Home Forums Technical and wiring diagrams help please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    E1cranker
    Participant

does any one know of where i can download a maual and wiring diagram for an 86 sr125, as the links prevoiusly posted nolonger work and the other forum with the manuals on dont have one for an sr any help will be muchly appreciated

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Not sure about where you can find a diagram for this one, but if you need specific electrical help maybe we can sort it out.

E1cranker
    Participant

as you know ive been having a problem with gettin mine to start, and on sat i went to take the battery out and noticed there was a lot of corosion on one of the barrety head, so i cleand it off and the conector was sanped and only held on by the corrosion, ive recently got my friends sr off him for spares and the connector is earthed in a differnt place to mine, (mines conected to the frame and engine on the right side but on the other sr the wire is connected some where behind or below the engine) and i dont want to faf about with it too much and end up screwing the bike up

GSX Rat
    Participant

doesnt matter where its earthed as long as its cleaned up beforehand.

GSX Rat
    Participant

also, is it the yam or aprilia 125, if its the yam then https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/yamaha-sr125-wiring-diags/

E1cranker
    Participant

hey guys sorry been a while since ive been on, finaly got my bike semi sorted, the problem was/is the crab is losing presure everynow and again, os hopefully getin the new one on friday and ill be back up to full speed so to speak

also cheers for the help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.