Help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    toggsy
    Participant

Everybody else seems to be able to download illegal workshop manuals except me, so I thought I’d ask all my bestest mates here on “The Bike Forum”

Does anyone know how i find out how much fork oil I put in my forks after I have changed the seals?

Please………………

Oh! it’s a 1995 Kawasaki ZX6R F-1 model if that’s any use

[:)]

Gix
    Participant

Easy….phone your local bike mechanic, thats what I did for the 600 when did the forks on it, oh and then I bought a manual…..then I found them free.

katana
    Participant

bloody hell where have you been?

here you go (full manual);

https://www.diff.ru:8000/Kawasaki_ZZR600_Service_Repair_Manual.zip

careful it a REALLY big file so set it to “save” over night. Some of these also tend to be in German but at least it should give you the fork oil info

GSF K1
    Participant

Togsy.. got any more issues, email me direct and I’ll scan and email you the relevant details from mine.

toggsy
    Participant

Cheers all, Hopefully I’ll be able to sort it out now, fingers crossed….

I’m back now Kat…..

Next time you see me out I’ll be taking corners like 50 pence pieces…..nothing new there i hear you all say…….

Gordon bennet 8 hrs 40 mins to down load the manual, I must upgrade my PC from this Spectum….I’m off to plays squash on it now. remember that one……bing…………………..bing…………………bing……

toggsy
    Participant

Hya all again.

Having problems downloading the file I’m afraid, it gets to about 5% and then cuts off, this spectrum has got to go.

GSF K1, I was wondering whether you could email me the pages from the manual showing how to change the fork seals and how much fluid to put in after, if you could that would be great.

I’ll buy you a pint next time I see ya!

sid
    Participant

are your forks usd or normal? oil level you’d be able to get by fone from the local bike shop some go by millilitres some by air gap both are critical levels so be careful

toggsy
    Participant

They are normal I’ve guessed at USD being upside down!….they were that when i went down the road on it last year
    Oh and “Critical” is my middle name.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.