hello from aus

Home Forums Members’ bikes hello from aus

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Is that Radar in the front row with the glasses and the ten gallon hat.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Bugger, I have been spotted! Welcome to the forum mate, ALL the pictures are superb!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Sidevalve
    Participant

Some cool liking bikes there, Aus must be great for biking.

RD = Race Developed

suzukifreak
    Participant

its better in winter, too friggen hot in summer [V]

size does matter ;-)

Gix
    Participant

God I love the heat! The hotter the better!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

suzukifreak
    Participant

when its 30+ degs it hard to wear the right gear [V]

size does matter ;-)

Gix
    Participant

I still think hotter is better…..could live with wearing just a thong under leathers! This country never gets hot enough, used to live in SA, much better weather![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

suzukifreak
    Participant

thanks for that image [:p] im off to bed, catch ya [|)] [:D]

size does matter ;-)

Gix
    Participant

Hahahahaha! Sweet dreams![:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

I still think hotter is better…..could live with wearing just a thong under leathers! This country never gets hot enough, used to live in SA, much better weather![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

[:0]Always thought of you as a big pants girl Gix[:D]
    Please feel free to post any pics you may have regarding this issue[;)][:o)]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

[:0]Always thought of you as a big pants girl Gix[:D]
    Please feel free to post any pics you may have regarding this issue[;)][:o)]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

sid
    Participant

that was so important you felt you needed to repeat it riff lol
    and if its to hot youre obviously not going fast enough on those suzuki sheds lol

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

Tsk! Big pants indeed! Thongs for me I am afraid!
    And sid…..the only time I ever get a bit warm is er….lets just say its not on the bike![:I][8)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

carry on we want more details
    well i do anyway lol

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.