Happy new year.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Happy new year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

Alright chaps, I was not able to be on here over Christmas to throw some input into whatever was going down, I’ve read up some of the posts I’ve missed but there’s loads more so I will catch up. Anyway hope you all had a good Christmas and will have a good new year celebration, but while you’re all having fun and getting merry, spare a thought for the less fortunate of us in this world, me for example as I have to bloody work, crowd control for about 5000 people no less. :(

I thought this is what coppers were for but obviously not :( anyways, have a good one :D

craftycarmy
    Participant

Alright chaps, I was not able to be on here over Christmas to throw some input into whatever was going down, I’ve read up some of the posts I’ve missed but there’s loads more so I will catch up. Anyway hope you all had a good Christmas and will have a good new year celebration, but while you’re all having fun and getting merry, spare a thought for the less fortunate of us in this world, me for example as I have to bloody work, crowd control for about 5000 people no less. :(

I thought this is what coppers were for but obviously not :( anyways, have a good one :D

Happy New Year to you BigBen ;) Sorry you have to work hun….Me, I’m having a nice chilled evening  ;D

Champs
    Participant

Happy new year

Radar

Indeed! All the best to everyone in 2013, heres to some great biking days and a long, hot summer!!

BigBen
    Participant

Champs, i may have reported your reply to the moderators by accident! I am using an iPhone and I hv a massive thumb so sorry about that. I did press stop but I dunno if it worked :o

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Happy New Year guys and gals, have a good one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.