Happy Birthday zx10!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Happy Birthday zx10!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Bit late, it was yesterday, but happy birthday matey!!![:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Ah,the subtle hint worked then[;)]
    Thankyou Gix[:D]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

Yeah sorry mate, did you get anything nice?[:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Happy belated birthday zx10. Hope you had a goodun!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

morpheus
    Participant

Happy b’day!

riff-raff
    Participant

Thanks all[;)]
    I got a bull terrier pup(well I,ve had her a few months now),a big T-shirt to go over my white leathers[:I],a couple of DVD,s and a big packet of liquorice allsorts….mmmmmmmmm……….[:p]

Gix
    Participant

Did you have a birthday cake? Did they get all the candles on it or run out of space?

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:p]Yes I had birthday cake ……………and yes the local fire brigade attended[:(!][:(!][:(!]

Gix
    Participant

[:0][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

Happy belated 21st zx10

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

riff-raff
    Participant

LOL[:p]That even made a grumpy old sod like me smile[:D]

Digger
    Participant

Many happy returns zx10.

Take it easy out there

Radar

HB ZeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeX

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Ragdoll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by zx10

LOL[:p]That even made a grumpy old sod like me smile[:D]

Nah, you’re not old…still younger than me!!! [:p]

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Daves partial to a liquorice allsort or two! Glad you had a goodun young’un!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.