Good Samaritan

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Good Samaritan

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

Hey thats a bit posh isnt it Claire….a hanky???????? thats what sleeves are for!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Gix
    Participant

Leather sleeves dont make good ‘hankies’ LOL!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I’m like a girl guide “Be Prepared” Heh Heh! Always carry tissues visor cleaner etc.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

You use visor cleaner for nose??????[:0]

Ok Ok I’ll get me coat!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Heh Heh! yeah and I use tissues for me visor.

speedy claire
    Participant

is that after you`ve blown your nose on em??

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

GSF K1
    Participant

Thats why your visor looks green in your picture!!!!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Thats why your visor looks green in your picture!!!!

Oh gross!

Wonder if it stops the dead flies from welding to the visor or if it makes it worse……????[:o)]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Nice one Speedy, GSF Aw how did you guess! Yeah Gixer tis a bit gross dear, I am sad to say My Visor blew away that day we went to West Bay, So I’m on the hunt for different Holovisor. Any suggestions, bear in mind its got to go with my Blue Mohican!

GSF K1
    Participant

So pink is out of the question then???

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Not a pink person, looks nice on Fairies or Barbie Dolls……Definately think again!

Gix
    Participant

He only suggested pink cos its his favourite colour LOL! Didn’t you know he is re-spraying his bandit pink in the summer????[:o)]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Yuk! GSF you tart!Heh Heh! I bet you look pretty in Pink!

GSF K1
    Participant

Ohhhh…. chase me!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Ohhhh…. chase me!

You got wheels on that zimmer frame?? If you aint then you aint fair game….too slow! LOL[:D]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.