Funniest bike incident?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Funniest bike incident?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

What’s a funny bike related incident you have actually witnessed?

I was once behind a lad on a LC350 in the middle of Liverpool city centre stopping at traffic lights. He stopped and didn’t put his feet down and fell straight over! Ha..Ha..Ha

Another, me and two mates came out of a village pub in Thornton, it was November quite cold and 10:30pm. One of my mates wore glasses. We donned our helmets, Paul pulled off followed by me with Tony (the bloke with the glasses)taking the rear. We made our way through the country lanes and I could see Tony’s headlight in my mirrors. After the next corner he had gone??? I raced up to Paul to stop him and we turned around to look for Tony. We found him in the middle of a cabbage field trying to pick his bike up. He was OK and the bike was OK. His glasses had steamed up and he thought it was fog as soon as he left the pub and had been riding with his visor up wondering how we pulled away so fast and riding dangerous in the fog! He tried to keep up in his ‘fogged’ glasses, missed the bend and went straight in the field! This was 30 years ago (old gits)and Tony’s now a tax inspector.[:D][:D]

Be seen and be Safe!

Digger
    Participant

Scouser,who is my brother was backing his CB250N wetdream down the back garden path at our mums,my CB100N was parked at the bottom on its centre stand when not seeing it coz it was 10:30pm again,he banged into it and knocked it off the stand,sent it rolling forward,the bike toppled over onto a small wall and scraped the side panel and the rear indicator.Lookin back it is funny now but 24 years ago when its your pride and joy it did dampen the atmosphear a little…I can feel retaliation coming on here.

Take it easy out there

Born2BMild
    Participant

In my younger years, I was riding a moped through a military area in Germany. It was a type of bike that only went 25kph and you didn’t need a licence for it. The weather was cold, so I had my head down. Going around a sharp curve in the road , I encountered two German soldiers on their military motorbikes, who were two abreast waiting on the side of the road. These guys were built like brick outhouses. I hit the one nearest the side of the road on his ample sized butt. Me and the bike bounced off, the bike went over and I tumbled over and rolled into a ditch. These guys, who hadn’t even budged an inch watched me, silently bemused, as I climbed out of the ditch, picked up the bike, apologised and rode off.

sid
    Participant

were they nazi storm troopers on theyre way to poland?

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Born2BMild
    Participant

If they were, they were a little bit late, I’m not that old. lol

Scouser
    Participant

Are you sure it wasn’t a sleeping policeman?

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

psml you two…….If I need a laugh, just need to to visit yoo lot, Cheers me dears for brightening my day!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.