FUEL PROTEST

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe FUEL PROTEST

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Radar

No problems getting fuel here. 94.9 BTW.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSF K1
    Participant

Peterborough is still flowing.. 95.9 in most garages now.
    AND its still raining.. not stopped since yesterday.. I want to get my Scottoiler fitted!!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

poohchick
    Participant

Seems everyone in Barnsley is in a panick and decided to block all the bloody garages! Still managed to get some today!

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Gix
    Participant

I had no trouble filling tank up today, used my brain and went whilst everyone is at work though![;)] See? I am not as stupid as Radar looks![:p][:o)]

[:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Apparently according to a fuel lobby spokesperson, there will be protests at refineries but no blockades. Panic buying is what will cause a shortage and its playing right into the oil companies hands . Its on BBC news site if in doubt. Seems the talk of blockades wasthe tabloids scare mongering…..as if they would do such a thing!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Most places around here (Kidderminster), sold out or hiking prices.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.