FUEL PROTEST

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe FUEL PROTEST

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Remember the fuel barracades of 5 years ago? Well apparently there is to be another spate of these protests starting next Wednesday (14th) so get yer fuel in ready folks!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Better fill up the fleet!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSX Rat
    Participant

Anyone running a diesel?

25 litres of heating oil (no vat!) plus a pint of hydraulic oil makes a very nice (and cheap) substitute…

Allegedly
    Ahem……..

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

Hahahahaha! Think thumper has been known to use diesel in his bikes…..[:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Hooligan

Anyone running a diesel?

25 litres of heating oil (no vat!) plus a pint of hydraulic oil makes a very nice (and cheap) substitute…

Allegedly
    Ahem……..

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Mmmmmmmm…………….interesting[:D]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

GSF K1
    Participant

Either that or chip oil!!!
    Thankfully I’m out of the country next week.

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Digger
    Participant

Do chips have oil?

Take it easy out there

barmy_carmy
    Participant

We got a diesel Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Thumper
    Participant

Hmmmm….. I’ve heard of Red Diesel / heating oil etc, but what’s all the mixing with hydraulic oil all about then?
    It’s got me intrigued !!

sid
    Participant

red diesel is the same as white the colour is just so they know you’ve used it and it leaves a footprint in your tank if you get caught its a big fine and possible lose the vehicle for tax evasion

life sucks get used to it

GSF K1
    Participant

Similar penalties if youre found with cooking oil in your tank.. been a big issue in Wales for some reason… cars running around smelling of chippies!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

Has anyone had any issues getting fuel yet? That mountain road in South Wales is calling me but dont want to start off and find I cant fill up. Dont want to get stuck, have seen on another board that some people in some areas have been panic buying…[:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

no problems getting fuel here yet but paying 104p a ltr is taking the piss

Gix
    Participant

I know but I cant do without my Sunday out! Cant stay in….[:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

lol its pissin down here so i’ll just have to sort my workshop out and get everything ready to start work on the 1200

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.